Zabbix, an enterprise-class open-source distributed monitoring solution, released under the GPL (free of charge for both commercial and non-commercial use), is now at version 2.0.5 RC1.
Highlights of Zabbix 2.0.5 RC1:
• Now it is possible to have up-to 2GB of memory for configuration cache. It is needed for large setups having millions of items and/or triggers;
• Performance of SNMP dynamic index items was greatly improved;
• Zabbix Server performance was improved when used with Oracle database;
• Initial translations for Bulgarian language has been added;
• Performance of SNMP dynamic index item cache building in poller processes has been improved.
A complete list of changes can be found in the official changelog.
Download Zabbix 2.0.5 RC1 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.