Zabbix, an enterprise-class open source distributed monitoring solution, released under the GPL (free of charge for both commercial and non-commercial use), is now at version 1.8.16 RC2.
Highlights of Zabbix 1.8.16 RC2:
• IPMI remote commands and scripts have been fixed;
• The handling of PerfCounter error PDH_CALC_NEGATIVE_DENOMINATOR has been repaired;
• The ability to override LDAP configuration when calling user.login;
• The undefined variable" in the trigger expression constructor has been fixed;
• The trigger expression constructor has been fixed to parse expressions created in log wizard;
• The possibility to add macros, without an item in the trigger expression, has been added.
A complete list of changes can be found in the official changelog.
Download Zabbix 1.8.16 RC2 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.