Zabbix, an enterprise-class open source distributed monitoring solution, released under the GPL (free of charge for both commercial and non-commercial use), is now at version 1.8.16.
Highlights of Zabbix 1.8.16:
• IPMI remote commands and scripts have been fixed;
• Handling of PerfCounter error PDH_CALC_NEGATIVE_DENOMINATOR is now possible;
• The ability to override LDAP configuration when calling user.login has been fixed;
• A memory leak in functions evaluate_LOGEVENTID(), evaluate_STR() has been fixed;
• "Undefined variable" has been fixed in the trigger expression constructor;
• The trigger expression has been repaired constructor to parse expressions created in log wizard;
• The possibility to add macros without an item in the trigger expression has been implemented;
• Support of simple check keys with user macros in the trigger expression has been added.
A complete list of changes can be found in the official changelog.
Download Zabbix 1.8.16 right now from Softpedia.