Snappy, an open source media player that gathers the power and flexibility of Gtreamer in a minimalistic interface, has been updated to version 0.3.
Believe it or not, Snappy 0.3 is the product of two years of work. In any case, the differences between 0.2 and 0.3 are quite important.
Highlights of Snappy 0.3:
• The UI has been redesigned with nicer icons and layout;
• Drag and drop support for media files has been added;
• Support for subtitle streams has been added;
• The application has been ported to version 1.0;
• Multi-screen desktop full-screening is supported;
• Support for media queues has been added;
• Code style fixes have been implemented for readibility.
A complete list of changes can be found in the official announcement.
Download Snappy 0.3 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.