The latest version of Midori can be downloaded from Softpedia
Midori, a lightweight web browser that features full integration with GTK+ and fast rendering with WebKit, is now at version 0.5.1.The new and improved Midori 0.5.1 is the first version to provide support for WebKit2. It also comes with improved loading times and better extension loading.
Highlights of Midori 0.5.1:
• A mouse gesture regression, that was breaking the context menu, has been fixed;
• A bug in the size calculation for the history list popup has been fixed;
• The existence of the applications directory is now ensured;
• A download tooltip crash has been fixed;
• Loading or progress information is now shown on special pages;
• No security window is provided for blank pages;
• custom-title setting has been added in order to override the browser title.
A complete changelog with all the fixes and new features can be found in the announcement.
Download Midori 0.5.1 right now from Softpedia.