The latest version of Midori can be downloaded from Softpedia
Midori, a lightweight web browser that features full integration with GTK+ and fast rendering with WebKit, is now at version 0.4.8.Highlights of Midori 0.4.8:
• Compilation with GLib 2.30 has been fixed;
• An error handling in extensions has been fixed;
• Retain selection in urlbar when switching tabs;
• A missing right-click menu on NextForward button has been fixed;
• Hide error page button if buttons have no images;
• Always highlight matches in inline search;
• More accurate version numbers in about:version have been implemented;
• Emit inspector attach-window with correct signature;
• Render completion title/ URL side by side with Granite;
• Transparently use Favicon-/ IconDatabase/ file store per WebKit;
• Hildon support has been added.
A complete changelog with all the fixes and new features can be found in the official announcement.
Download Midori 0.4.8 right now from Softpedia.