Midnight Commander, a visual file manager and a feature-rich full-screen text mode application that allows users to copy, move and delete files and whole directory trees, search for files and run commands in the subshell, is now at version 4.8.7.
Highlights of Midnight Commander 4.8.7:
• The minimal GLib version is now 2.12.0;
• Suspend and resume in copy and move file operations has been implemented;
• The widget subsystem reimplementation has been started;
• Reset selection after text paste (only in non-persistent selection mode);
• .psgi has been added as Perl syntax highlighting;
• An option has been added in the ini file to save the spelling language (spell_language=NONE for disable aspell support).
A complete list of changes and new features can be found on the official website.
Download Midnight Commander 4.8.7 right now from Softpedia.