This latest version fixes problems for quite a few issues
Mesa, an open-source implementation of the OpenGL specification and a system for rendering interactive 3D graphics, is now at version 9.1.2Mesa 9.1.2 is just a bug fix release for the previous version and, consequently, no new features have been added.
Highlights of Mesa 9.1.2:
• A missing GL_TEXTURE_CUBE_MAP entry has been added in _mesa_legal_texture_dimensions;
• Hyperz is now disabled by default;
• Some scene limit sanity check assertions have been added;
• Gen4/5 VUE map inconsistency has been fixed with gl_ClipVertex;
• A crash has been fixed in nouveau_flush.
A complete list of updates and changes can be found in the official changelog, which can be found inside the archive. This version implements the OpenGL 3.1 API, but there are some applications that don't support all the features required to use the API.
Download Mesa 9.1.2 right now from Softpedia.