Mesa, an open-source implementation of the OpenGL specification and a system for rendering interactive 3D graphics, is now at version 9.1.1.
Mesa 9.1.1 is just a bug fix release for the previous version and, consequently, no new features were added.
Highlights of Mesa 9.1.1:
• The Mesa demo spriteblast render is now working correctly;
• gl_PointCoord has been fixed;
• A Mesa 7.11-devel implementation error has been corrected;
• Garbled UI in Team Fortress 2 and Counter-Strike: Source has been corrected;
• A segfault has been fixed in glBitmap;
• build - libvdpau_softpipe no longer fails at runtime.
A complete list of updates and changes can be found in the official changelog, which can be found inside the archive. This version implements the OpenGL 3.1 API, but there are some applications that don't support all the features required to use the API.
Download Mesa 9.1.1 right now from Softpedia.