MathGL, a library for making high-quality scientific graphics and which can be used for fast data plotting and data processing of large data arrays, is now at version 1.2.
Highlights of MathGL 2.1.2:
• "local" functions have been excluded from the resulting library;
• A string in MGL script now can be concatenated with another string or data/numbers (like ‘'max(u)=',u.max,' a.u.'’);
• A bugfix for colors in 3D PDF has been implemented;
• A bugfix for drawing in MPI mode has been implemented;
• If Aspect() function have NAN argument(s), then try to select optimal aspect ratio;
• The option ’size’ in Legend() now changes only the text size (not mark size);
• The option ’meshnum’ now influences the on Boxs() and Belt() functions;
• Adjust marks drawing (line width and dots).
Check out the official changelog for a complete list of new features.
Download MathGL 2.1.2 right now from Softpedia.