Manjaro, a Linux Distribution based on well-tested snapshots of the Arch Linux repositories and 100% compatible with Arch, is now at version 0.8.0.
Manjaro XFCE 0.8.0 has been announced after the developers have undergone a long hiatus. The distribution is still compatible with Arch Linux and the AUR-repository is also available.
Highlights of Manjaro XFCE 0.8.0:
• Linux kernel has been updated to version 3.4.9;
• XFCE was updated to version 4.10;
• X.Org was updated to version 7.6;
• XOrg Server was updated to version 1.12.3;
• GCC was updated to version 4.7.1;
• Nvidia’s Optimus Technology is now supported;
• Manjaro hardware detection tool has been added.
A complete list of changes and updates can be found in the official announcement.
Download Manjaro XFCE 0.8.0 right now from Softpedia.