Manjaro, a Linux Distribution based on well-tested snapshots of the Arch Linux repositories and 100% compatible with Arch, is now at version 0.8.4 RC2.Highlights of Manjaro 0.8.4 RC2:
• The look and feel for XFCE has been updated;
• Support for the E17 edition has been added;
• Support for the Openbox edition has been added;
• The Linux kernel has been updated to version 3.7;
• The packages and the design for the Openbox have been updated;
• A resume hook has been added to mkinitcpio.conf;
• pacman-gui has been replaced with pamac;
• The default server has been switched to dacentec.com.
A complete list of changes and updates can be found in the official announcement.
Download Manjaro 0.8.4 RC3 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.