Manjaro, a Linux Distribution based on well-tested snapshots of the Arch Linux repositories and 100% compatible with Arch, is now at version 0.8.2 Pre1.Highlights of Manjaro 0.8.2 Pre1:
• < /etc/skel copy to /root > now works properly;
• Basic support for btfrs file system was added to the installed;
• enable vconsole and locale setup in installer is now possible;
• busIDs are now converted from hex to int;
• Support for early kms loading and uvesafb framebuffer usage on nonfree drivers has been added;
• Bluetooth service has been enabled;
• <.fonts.conf > has been removed because it was deprecated;
• Plymouth has been removed, simple-scan was added;
• x64 audio/sound pkgs were added;
• nautilus-plugins were added.
A complete list of changes and updates can be found in the official announcement.
Download Manjaro 0.8.2 Pre1 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.