Manjaro, a Linux Distribution based on well-tested snapshots of the Arch Linux repositories and 100% compatible with Arch, is now at version 0.8.3 Pre1.
Highlights of Manjaro 0.8.3 Pre1:
• A new Greenbird theme has been introduced;
• Patches and fixes have been developed for the latest software packages;
• A new user-friendly LibreOffice installer has been added;
• All software package lists have been optimized;
• The CLI installer has been improved and now features enhanced EFI support;
• The second-stage testing repositories were enabled by default;
• A keyboard layout bug has been repaired.
A complete list of changes and updates can be found in the official announcement.
Download Manjaro 0.8.3 Pre1 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.