Manjaro, a Linux Distribution based on well-tested snapshots of the Arch Linux repositories and 100% compatible with Arch, is now at version 0.8.1 Pre1.Highlights of Manjaro 0.8.1 Pre1:
• Syslinux now has a new layout and it has been translated to the following languages: Argentinian, Brazilian Portuguese, English, German, French, Italian, Spanish and Turkish;
• The XFCE edition is now shipped on DVD, with more applications;
• Development packages for AUR have been added;
• All translation-packages get installed during startup;
• The Live DVD now boots faster;
• Lots of bugfixes since 0.8.0 release have been implemented.
A complete list of changes and updates can be found in the official announcement.
Download Manjaro 0.8.1 Pre1 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.