Manjaro, a Linux Distribution based on well-tested snapshots of the Arch Linux repositories and 100% compatible with Arch, is now at version 0.8.1.Highlights of Manjaro 0.8.1:
• Linux kernel has been updated to the 3.5 series;
• MHWD got better hybrid card support and Optimus works on more card combinations;
• The CLI-Installer has been improved;
• LXDM has replaced LightDM, with a new theme;
• Support to start Manjaro easier from your USB-Stick has been added;
• New drivers-overlay now starts LiveDVD faster;
• Small package updates to fix reported bugs have been implemented;
• Development packages for AUR got added, including packer and yaourt;
• A lot of other small bugs have been fixed.
A complete list of changes and updates can be found in the official announcement.
Download Manjaro 0.8.1 right now from Softpedia.