Airtime, an application which lets users take total control of a radio station via the web, with intelligent archive management, powerful search, a simple scheduling calendar, smart playlists, and much more, is now at version 2.2.1.According to the developer, Airtime 2.2.1 is a major release in the series, as the software can now rebroadcast incoming streams, including smartphone applications and web streams from other websites.
Highlights of Airtime 2.2.1:
• Fades between webstreams have been improved;
• Webstreams no longer disconnect occasionally;
• “and” and “or” connectors have been added between smart blocks;
• The webstreams in the Now Playing page have been improved for all browsers;
• The airtime-import script now works for FLAC files;
• DJs can no longer delete files they don't own;
• Support was added for “x-scpls” webstream playlist types.
Check out the official announcement for a complete list of changes and updates.
Download Airtime 2.2.1 right now from Softpedia.