Advanced Comic Book Format (ACBF), a distribution and interchange format for digital comic books, is now at version 0.99.
Advanced Comic Book Format Viewer 0.99 can be used for automatic processing, indexing, comic book collection management, and conversion into other formats.
Highlights of Advanced Comic Book Format Viewer 0.99:
• Support has been added for ACV comics (special thanks to Tomasz Stachewicz and Daniel Janus for making this happen);
• Frames can now be defined on a cover page;
• A fade-in effect has been added when viewing comic pages (it's off by default, but it can be turned on in preferences);
• A scrolling effect has been added;
• Some other minor fixes have been implemented.
Check out the official announcement for a complete list of changes, updates and new features.
Download Advanced Comic Book Format Viewer 0.99 right now from Softpedia.