Gnome Cupertino, a theme designed for Gnome 3.6.x that tries to capture the feel and look of the Mac OS, has just reached version 2.1.4.
The Gnome Cupertino theme has been quickly promoted to version 2.1.4. It’s capable of running under the Gnome 3.6.x branch and, more importantly, it doesn't use the adwaita-engine.
The developer recommends that Faience-Azur or Faenza Cupertino icon themes be used with Gnome Cupertino.
Highlights of Gnome Cupertino 2.1.4:
• The ProgressBar is now closer to the original style;
• The menu items separators have been fixed;
• The Xnoise progressbar has been fixed;
• gcalc now looks as good as the display background color;
• Some elements have received height corrections;
• Other minor improvements have been implemented.
A complete list of new features can be found on the changelog.
Download Gnome Cupertino 2.1.4 right now from Softpedia.