Gnome Cupertino, a theme designed for Gnome 3.6.x that tries to capture the feel and look of the Mac OS, has just reached version 2.1.
The Gnome Cupertino theme has been quickly promoted to version 2.1. It’s capable of running under the Gnome 3.6.x branch and, more importantly, it doesn't use the adwaita-engine.
The developer recommends that Faience-Azur or Faenza Cupertino icon themes be used with Gnome Cupertino.
Highlights of Gnome Cupertino 2.1:
• The theme is now applied correctly to OSD widgets;
• A new style gtkswitch has been implemented;
• The gtkscale and slider have received improvements;
• Buttons are now a little more rounded;
• The combobox border have been repaired in toolbars.
A complete list of new features can be found on the changelog.
Download Gnome Cupertino 2.1 right now from Softpedia.