Gnome Cupertino, a theme designed for Gnome 3.6.x that tries to capture the feel and look of the Mac OS, has just reached version 2.0.
The Gnome Cupertino theme has been quickly promoted to version 2.0. It’s capable of running under the Gnome 3.6.x branch and, more importantly, it doesn't use the adwaita-engine.
The developer recommends that Faience-Azur or Faenza Cupertino icon themes should be used with Gnome Cupertino.
Highlights of Gnome Cupertino 2.0:
• All reported bugs have been repaired;
• Several applications under Gnome 3.6 have received optimizations;
• Improvements for GTK2 have been implemented;
• Improvements in the metacity theme have been implemented;
• The theme was tested under Gnome-shell, Cinnamon and Unity;
A complete list of new features can be found on the changelog.
Download Gnome Cupertino 2.0 right now from Softpedia.