The latest version of MKVToolNix can be downloaded from Softpedia
MKVToolNix, a set of tools to create, alter and inspect Matroska files under Linux and other platforms, has now reached version 5.9.0.Highlights of MKVToolNix 5.9.0:
• Reading seek position values bigger than 2 GB is now possible;
• Appending non-empty tracks to empty tracks has been fixed;
• mkvmerge will now keep timecodes of PCM tracks from source files, if they're available;
• EBML void elements will be skipped when reading structures from XML;
• Reading linked seek heads in Matroska files is now possible;
• The element "CueRelativePosition" is written for all cue entries.
A complete changelog can be found in the official announcement.
With MKVToolNix, users can get information about (mkvinfo) Matroska files, extract tracks/data from (mkvextract) Matroska files and create (mkvmerge) Matroska files from other media files.
Download MKVToolNix 5.9.0 right now from Softpedia.