Lxpup, a distribution built on Puppy Linux, a lightweight distribution based on Slacko version created by 01micko, and Precise from Barry Kauler, has been updated to version 13.01.
Lxpup 13.01 is using LXDE as default desktop environment and it's considered a good compromise between lightness, ease and aesthetics. Openbox, Mate, and Xfce are also provided.
Highlights of Lxpup 13.01:
• Linux kernel was updated to version 3.2.33;
• All the latest LXDE components have been implemented;
• Mate was updated to version 1.4.2;
• LibreOffice was updated to version 3.6.5;
• Totem 3.4.2 is the default video player;
• Pidgin 2.10.6 has been implemented;
• All multimedia codecs have been installed;
• Music, Pictures, and Videos thumbnails have been implemented.
More details about the Lxpup distribution can be found on the official website.
Download Lxpup 13.01 right now from Softpedia.