LuninuX OS, a computer operating system based on the Linux distribution Ubuntu, is now at version 12.10 Beta 2.LuninuX OS 12.10 Beta 2 is based on Ubuntu 12.10 (Quantal Quetzal), but this is not a stable version and bugs are still possible.
Highlights of LuninuX OS 12.10 Beta 2:
• The boot animation has been fixed;
• The auto login for the live session now works with a 10-second auto load for the user “luninux”;
• Internet connection, and many drivers have been added;
• A more stable software collection has been implemented;
• The installer is in the “Examples” folder, on the desktop.
Check out the official announcement for a complete list of changes.
Download LuninuX OS 12.10 Beta 2 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a beta version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.