LongoMatch, a free video analysis software for sports that can be used to record, tag, review, draw, edit videos, and analyze games in real time, is now at version 0.18.6.
LongoMatch 0.18.6 has been dubbed "Elãptica" by the developers and brings a few changes and improvements, even if it's a little late for the Gnome 3.8 party.
Highlights of LongoMatch 0.18.6 "Elãptica":
• Moving plays between categories has been enabled;
• Support to split rendered playlists in one file per element has been added;
• Tagging hotkeys has been fixed;
• Support for disabling subcategories has been added;
• Exporting projects to CSV format has been implemented;
• The full screen mode has been fixed.
A complete list of updates and new features can be found in the official changelog.
Download LongoMatch 0.18.6 right now from Softpedia.