The latest version of this distribution can be downloaded from Softpedia
Bruce Dubbs, an editor within The Linux From Scratch community, has announced that LFS has reached version 7.3.LFS or Linux From Scratch is a project that provides you with step-by-step instructions for building your own custom Linux system, entirely from source code.
Highlights of Linux From Scratch 7.3:
• Linux kernel was updated to version 3.8.1;
• A potential test error was corrected in procps-ng;
• File was updated to version 5.13;
• The obsolete resizecons program has been removed from kbd;
• The file name has been updated in order to adjust CD-ROM rules mode, in section 7.5.1;
• IPRoute2 has been updated to version 3.8.0.
• The udev-lfs init-net-rules.sh script has been updated for "en*" devices introduced in systemd-197.
A complete list of changes can be found in the official announcement.
Download LFS 7.3 right now from Softpedia.