Bruce Dubbs, an editor within The Linux From Scratch community, has announced that LFS has reached version 7.3.LFS or Linux From Scratch is a project that provides you with step-by-step instructions for building your own custom Linux system, entirely from source code.
Highlights of Linux From Scratch 7.3:
• Linux kernel was updated to version 3.8.1;
• A potential test error was corrected in procps-ng;
• File was updated to version 5.13;
• The obsolete resizecons program has been removed from kbd;
• The file name has been updated in order to adjust CD-ROM rules mode, in section 7.5.1;
• IPRoute2 has been updated to version 3.8.0.
• The udev-lfs init-net-rules.sh script has been updated for "en*" devices introduced in systemd-197.
A complete list of changes can be found in the official announcement.
Download LFS 7.3 right now from Softpedia.