Several other important fixes were implemented in this version
LEAF, a secure, feature-rich, customizable embedded Linux network appliance for use in a variety of network topologies, is now at version 4.3.2.LEAF 4.3.2 is the second maintenance release in the 4.3 branch and only comes with a handful of changes.
Highlights of LEAF 4.3.2:
• Fixes for apkg, lrcfg.backup, openswan and sorting of ethernet interfaces in webconf have been implemented;
• A regulatory database file for wireless drivers has been added to the kernel;
• The dnsmasq and lmsensors packages have been updated to the latest upstream versions;
• A few bugs that affected the loading dependencies have been sorted and fixed;
• A regression bug in lrcfg.backup, which would not respect the settings in /var/lib/lrpkg/backup, has been repaired.
A comprehensive list of changes, featuring all the updates and new features, can be found in the official announcement.
Download LEAF 4.3.2 right now from Softpedia.