Liferea, a free news aggregator capable to store articles for offline reading and with full synchronization with Google Reader and TinyTinyRSS, is now at version 1.8.10.
Liferea 1.8.10 is a release in the stable branch. There aren't any features in this version, but the Google Reader experience has been improved considerably.
Highlights of Liferea 1.8.10:
• SF crash in google_source_remove_node has been repaired;
• Adding folders/search folders/newsbins to Google Reader has been prevented;
• Sorting subscriptions in Google Reader now works properly;
• Items not removed from search folder count bug which occurred when the feed was removed, has been fixed;
• Search folder rebuilding has been repaired;
• SELECT offset handling when rebuilding search folders, has been fixed.
A complete list of changes and fixes can be found in the official announcement.
Download Liferea 1.8.10 right now from Softpedia.