LibrePlan, a collaborative tool to plan, monitor and control projects that has a rich web interface which provides a desktop-like user experience, is now at version 1.3.2.
Highlights of LibrePlan 1.3.2:
• The project status report has been extended and now incorporates new columns with cost data;
• The planning adjustments are now done according to timesheets. Users will be able to adapt the planning over time with the data coming from the real world;
• A new DELETE operation in web services, used to import projects, has been implemented;
• Three new bound resources web service operations have been developed;
• LibrePlan is now compatible with Java 7 and this release is ready for Ubuntu 12.10 and Fedora 17.
Check out a complete list of changes and new features in the official announcement.
Download LibrePlan 1.3.2 right now from Softpedia.