The latest version of this LibreOffice branch can be downloaded from Softpedia
The Document Foundation has announced that the third Release Candidate version for LibreOffice 4.1.0 is now available for the Linux platform, bringing a lot of bug fixes and improvements.According to The Document Foundation, starting with version 4.0.0, the LibreOffice installer files have a new naming scheme.
Highlights of LibreOffice 4.1.0 RC3:
• The UNO services have been adapted to new-style;
• UNDO Format Paintbrush is now working properly;
• A regression from the first Release Candidate for this branch has been released;
• The Writer no longer crashes after adding words to the user-dictionary;
• An HTML import crash has been corrected.
Check out the official changelog for a complete list of updates and new features.
Download LibreOffice 4.1.0 RC3 for Windows
Download LibreOffice 4.1.0 RC3 for Linux
Download LibreOffice 4.1.0 RC3 for Mac OS X
Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.