The Document Foundation has announced that the final version for LibreOffice 4.1.0 RC2 is now available for the Linux platform, bringing a lot of bug fixes and improvements.
According to The Document Foundation, starting with version 4.0.0, the LibreOffice installer files have a new naming scheme.
Highlights of LibreOffice 4.1.0 RC2:
• Styles without a type are now ignored during the RTF import;
• The pinstripe background has been removed from the LibO dialogues;
• The maximum token size has been increased in the formula expression;
• The images are now shown in the .docx file;
• The vertical ruler has been made more readable.
Check out the official changelog for a complete list of updates and new features.
Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.