A lot of other features and enhancements have been implemented in this version
The Document Foundation has announced that the final version for LibreOffice 4.1.0 RC2 is now available for the Linux platform, bringing a lot of bug fixes and improvements.According to The Document Foundation, starting with version 4.0.0, the LibreOffice installer files have a new naming scheme.
Highlights of LibreOffice 4.1.0 RC2:
• Styles without a type are now ignored during the RTF import;
• The pinstripe background has been removed from the LibO dialogues;
• The maximum token size has been increased in the formula expression;
• The images are now shown in the .docx file;
• The vertical ruler has been made more readable.
Check out the official changelog for a complete list of updates and new features.
Download LibreOffice 4.1.0 RC2 for Windows
Download LibreOffice 4.1.0 RC2 for Linux
Download LibreOffice 4.1.0 RC2 for Mac OS X
Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.