The latest version of LibreOffice can be downloaded from Softpedia
The Document Foundation has announced that the final version for LibreOffice 4.1.0 RC1 is now available for the Linux platform, bringing a lot of bug fixes and improvements.According to The Document Foundation, starting with version 4.0.0, the LibreOffice installer files have a new naming scheme.
Highlights of LibreOffice 4.1.0 RC1:
• The DOCX documents no longer crash the Writer when using the internal OOXML filter;
• The Taskbar launchers for LibreOffice applications are no longer pointing to "office.bin";
• The correct sizes are now used for EMF+ bitmap rendering;
• Various issues with DOCX documents have been fixed;
• A failure to read correct border info from OOXM has been fixed.
Check out the official changelog for a complete list of updates and new features.
Download LibreOffice 4.1.0 RC1 for Windows
Download LibreOffice 4.1.0 RC1 for Linux
Download LibreOffice 4.1.0 RC1 for Mac OS X
Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.