The latest version of LibreOffice can be downloaded from Softpedia
The Document Foundation has announced that the first Beta for LibreOffice 41.0 is now available for the Linux platform, bringing a lot of bug fixes and improvements.As a side note from the developers, the Linux packages can be installed in parallel to LibreOffice 4.0, but do not run simultaneously.
Highlights of LibreOffice 4.1.0 Beta 1:
• The DOCX document no longer crashes Writer when using the internal OOXML filter;
• The frame's background color is now imported in Writer;
• The scaled fontsize is now displayed in the toolbar;
• The full available size can now be used for pie charts;
• Basic EMF+ implementation has been done;
• The left margin of the bullet function has been fixed.
Check out the official changelog for a complete list of updates and new features.
Download LibreOffice 4.1.0 Beta 1 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.