The Document Foundation has announced that the second Release Candidate version for LibreOffice 4.0.0 is now available for the Linux platform, bringing a lot of bugfixes and improvements.Highlights of LibreOffice 4.0.0 RC2:
• The application now automatically rotates chart labels;
• Cell border line properties have been fixed;
• Changing zoom in Writer no longer makes the display jump to wrong page;
• The first character before ranged comment can now be edited or removed;
• A localization problem for GoogleDocs extension has been repaired;
• Writer and Fax wizards now work properly.
Check out the official changelog for a complete list of updates and new features.
Download LibreOffice 4.0.0 RC2 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.