A lot of other fixes were implemented in this version
The Document Foundation has announced that the second Release Candidate version for LibreOffice 4.0.0 is now available for the Linux platform, bringing a lot of bugfixes and improvements.Highlights of LibreOffice 4.0.0 RC2:
• The application now automatically rotates chart labels;
• Cell border line properties have been fixed;
• Changing zoom in Writer no longer makes the display jump to wrong page;
• The first character before ranged comment can now be edited or removed;
• A localization problem for GoogleDocs extension has been repaired;
• Writer and Fax wizards now work properly.
Check out the official changelog for a complete list of updates and new features.
Download LibreOffice 4.0.0 RC2 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.