The latest version of LibreOffice office suite can be downloaded from Softpedia
The Document Foundation has announced that the first Release Candidate version for LibreOffice 4.0.0 is now available for the Linux platform, bringing a lot of bugfixes and improvements.Highlights of LibreOffice 4.0.0 RC1:
• The DOCX import of last empty header/footer para char props has been fixed;
• Changing the zoom in Writer no longer makes the display jump to the wrong page;
• The broken layout of the RTF document has been fixed;
• Shortcut names are now localized on Linux;
• A crash which occurred during opening of xlsx document has been repaired.
Check out the official changelog for a complete list of updates and new features.
Download LibreOffice 4.0.0 RC1 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.