A lot of other fixes have been implemented in this version
The Document Foundation has announced that the second beta version for LibreOffice 4.0.0 is now available for the Linux platform, bringing a lot of bugfixes and improvements.Highlights of LibreOffice 4.0.0 Beta 2:
• Support for multiple selections in page fields has been implemented;
• Setting properties for all data labels has been fixed;
• A misleading font replacement for list bullets has been fixed;
• The speed for Refresh PIVOTTABLE has been fixed;
• RTF editing/import now recognizes page breaks;
• FILEOPEN .docx document no longer crashes LibreOffice.
Check out the official changelog for a complete list of updates and new features.
Download LibreOffice 4.0.0 Beta 2 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a beta version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.