This latest stable version implements a lot of bug fixes.
The Document Foundation has announced that the second Release Candidate version for LibreOffice 3.6.5 is now available for the Linux platform, bringing a lot of bug fixes and improvements.Highlights of LibreOffice 3.6.5:
• The export track no longer changes data after w:hyperlink in DOCX;
• The line style toolbar dropdown list is now updated;
• A regression which occurred when zooming with the cursor not visible has been fixed;
• Arabic Abjad and other known numberings to Page Numbering have been added;
• The correct default tab size has been used;
• Abbreviated combined date/time input is now accepted;
• Group table data is now removed when all group dimensions are gone;
• The clipboard must be disposed before Selection.
Check out the official changelog for a complete list of updates and new features.
Download LibreOffice 3.6.5 right now from Softpedia.