OpenTeacher, an opensource vocabulary training application that helps users learn a foreign language with the use of smart question asking and interval training, is now at version 3.0.
OpenTeacher 3.0 marks a milestone for the application as the developers have chosen to start everything from scratch and implement a series of new features.
Highlights of OpenTeacher 3.0:
• A topography lesson mode has been added;
• A media lesson mode (like images, sounds, videos or websites) has been added;
• The presentation of the results of tests has been improved;
• An improved way to input words, directly into a table, has been implemented;
• Text to speech, which pronounces the words or places you're learning, has been added;
• A tabbed interface has been added, which allows you to have multiple files open at the same time.
Download OpenTeacher 3.0 right now from Softpedia.