OpenTeacher, an opensource vocabulary training application that helps users learn a foreign language with the use of smart question asking and interval training, is now at version 3.1.OpenTeacher 3.1 follows the release of a previous stable version that marked a new beginning for the software, which was redesigned from scratch.
Highlights of OpenTeacher 3.1:
• A Typing Tutor, which adapts to your typing skills, has been added;
• Flashcardexchange.com, quizlet.com, studystack.com, vocatrain.com and woordjesleren.nl vocabulary import has been added;
• Load support has been added for Anki, CSV, CueCard, Domingo, gnuVocabTrain, Granule, JMemorize, KGeography, KDE Vocabulary, Mnemosyne, Overhoor/Drill Assistant, Overhoringsprogramma Talen, Pauker, TeachMaster, Voca, Vocabularium, VokabelTrain, and VTrain text files;
• Support has been added for KDE Vocabulary, CSV and HTML files;
• A new start screen is now available.
Download OpenTeacher 3.1 right now from Softpedia.