Lazarus, a cross-platform integrated development environment (IDE) that allows users to create visual (GUI) and non-visual Object Pascal programs, using the Free Pascal compiler to generate the executable, is now at version 1.0.4.
Highlights of Lazarus 1.0.4:
• Updating Inspect dialog now works properly, if triggered via the source-editor;
• An assertion from the gtk2 library has been repaired;
• An endless loop in watch eval (typecast pointer to record) has been fixed;
• The cursor position behavior on GtkEntry has been fixed;
• Themed drawing of header sections with common style has been fixed;
• An issue with StatusChanged Handler which was repeatedly called with old values has been fixed;
• Infinite series is now ignored when calculating the graph bounds.
A complete list of changes and updates can be found in the official changelog.
Download Lazarus 1.0.4 right now from Softpedia.