Valve has issued another patch for its free-to-play multiplayer FPS
Team Fortress 2, the online multiplayer game developed by Valve, has received another update for all supported platforms, including Linux.Team Fortress 2 features a large number of multiplayer modes, such as Capture the Flag, Control Point, Payload, Arena, King of the Hill, and more. Players can choose one of the nine classes: Scout, Soldier, Pyro, Demoman, Heavy, Engineer, Medic, Sniper, and Spy.
Highlights of the Team Fortress 2 update:
• Crit and mini-crit sounds are now playing in the ears of the attacker;
• Some missing sapper particles in Mann vs. Machine mode have been added;
• The bots are no longer seeing the Payload cart as a valid target;
• The description for the Founding Father has been corrected;
• L'Inspecteur has been updated in order to include a blue material when it's equipped by the Blue team.
Check out the official announcement for more details about the update.