Laptop Mode Tools, a power-saving package for Linux systems that allows users to extend the battery life the their laptop in several ways, is now at version 1.62.According to the developers, Laptop Mode Tools 1.62 brings some very important bug fixes that will make the power saving feature much more efficient.
Highlights of Laptop Mode Tools 1.62:
• systemd support has been added;
• Some common code has been factored out;
• Trim mount point display has been implemented;
• state/STATE tracking has been organized so that the user gets actual results;
• The output is a lot cleaner when asking status;
• Append to stdout/stderr to avoid truncating file logs;
• Spec file for RPM syntax has been fixed.
Users must not change the autonegotiation settings. Fiddling with auto-negotiation settings can cause more problems and the standards expect them to be always on.
Download Laptop Mode Tools 1.62 right now from Softpedia.