LFTP, a sophisticated file transfer program with command line interface that supports FTP, HTTP, FISH, SFTP, HTTPS and FTPS protocols, has reached version 4.4.7.
Every operation made with LFTP is reliable, which means that, if any non-fatal error occurs, the operation is retried automatically.
Highlights of LFTP 4.4.7:
• "get -c" was looping in some cases, but this problem has been fixed;
• The translations encoding (pl, it, es, pt_BR) has been fixed;
• An occasional file corruption and garbage logging, in the Fish protocol, has been fixed;
• The sftp backend has been improved;
• A new CLS option -a has been added to show the dot files;
• A new setting cammed cmd:cls-exact-time has been added.
A complete list of changes and improvements can be found in the official announcement.
Download LFTP 4.4.7 right now from Softpedia.