The latest version of LFTP can be downloaded from Softpedia
LFTP, a sophisticated file transfer program with command line interface that supports FTP, HTTP, FISH, SFTP, HTTPS and FTPS protocols, has reached version 4.4.4.Every operation made with LFTP is reliable, which means that, if any non-fatal error occurs, the operation is retried automatically.
Highlights of LFTP 4.4.4:
• Support has been added for the TLS SNI extension;
• UDP tracker support has been added;
• cls -a option has been added in order to show the dot files;
• A new setting called cmd:show-status has been added;
• An abnormal increased CPU usage, which occurred in the case of many cached directories, has been repaired;
• A configure problem with included regex has been corrected.
A complete list of changes and improvements can be found in the official announcement.
Download LFTP 4.4.4 right now from Softpedia.