LFTP, a sophisticated file transfer program with command line interface that supports FTP, HTTP, FISH, SFTP, HTTPS and FTPS protocols, has reached version 4.4.3.
Every operation made with LFTP is reliable, which means that, if any non-fatal error occurs, the operation is retried automatically.
Highlights of LFTP 4.4.3:
• An increased CPU usage in case of many cached directories has been repaired;
• A configure problem with included regex has been fixed;
• New settings such as cmd:at-background and cmd:at-terminate have been added;
• Plus sign handling in URLs has been corrected;
• Users can now run uninstall in order to remove modules.
• XDG directories are now used if ~/.lftp (or $LFTP_HOME) does not exist.
A complete list of changes and improvements can be found in the official announcement.
Download LFTP 4.4.3 right now from Softpedia.