LFTP, a sophisticated file transfer program with command line interface that supports FTP, HTTP, FISH, SFTP, HTTPS, and FTPS protocols, has reached version 4.4.13.Every operation made with LFTP is reliable, which means that, if any non-fatal error occurs, the operation is retried automatically.
Highlights of LFTP 4.4.13:
• A bug in file size checking code has been fixed;
• A new option -l (--ls) for the find command has been added;
• The workaround for single NL replies from an FTP server has been improved;
• The handling of 400/501 http codes for PROPFIND has been fixed;
• A crash after cls hs been corrected;
• File size decrease checking has been implemented;
• A newer libtool for the ppc64le platform has been added.
A complete list of changes and improvements can be found in the official announcement. Download LFTP 4.4.13 right now from Softpedia.