The linux kernel was updated to version 3.5.4 in order to provide support for Ext4
Kwort, a modern Linux distribution based on CRUX that combines useful applications in order to create a simple system for advanced users, has just reached version 3.5 RC1.Highlights of Kwort Linux 3.5 RC1:
• Linux kernel has been updated to version 3.5.4;
• The latest Chromium internet browser has been updated to the latest version (Firefox is also available in the iso in more/xapps);
• The latest LibreOffice is available in the image (more/xapps) and can be installed with kpkg;
• The installer and kpkg have been improved;
• Ext4 has become the default filesystem;
• The images are now processed with isohybrid;
Check out the official announcement for a complete list of changes and updates.
Download Kwort Linux 3.5 RC1 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.