Kwheezy 1.2, a Debian-based operating system designed for general purpose desktop computing, has been released.
Kwheezy makes use of Debian 7.1 (Wheezy) and it's based on one of the latest KDE versions. The distribution is also a full-featured OS, with all the applications, plugins, fonts and drivers that a user might need.
Highlights of Kwheezy 1.2:
• A couple of remaining installer bug fixes have been implemented;
• The Kwheezy Profiler, a new GUI tool to backup and restore user profiles, has been added;
• The Rekonq browser has been updated to version 2.32;
• The Steam has been installed by default;
• PlayOnLinux is now installed by default;
• A few open source games have been installed;
• A few minor fixes have been implemented.