Canonical has released today, November 7, the first daily build version of the upcoming Kubuntu 13.04 (Raring Ringtail) operating system.
There is no significant information about what the first version of Kubuntu 13.04 features, with the exception of a few important packages that are part of the distribution.
Highlights of Kubuntu 13.04 Dailiy Build (November 7):
• Amarok has been updated to version 2.6.0;
• Calligra has been updated to version 2.5.91:
• KDE Software Compilation has been update to version 4.9.2;
• Linux kernel has been updated to version 18.104.22.168.19;
• Samba has been updated to version 3.6.6.
The daily build of Kubuntu 13.04 (Raring Ringtail) can be found on the official Canonical website. Remember that this is a development release and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended to be used for testing purposes only.