Kexi, a visual database creator that can be used for designing database applications, inserting and editing data, performing queries, and processing data, is now at version 2.5.5.
Kexi 2.5.5 is considered to be an Open Source competitor for powerful applications such as Microsoft Access, FileMaker and Oracle Forms.
According to the developers, Kexi is designed to work well, not only on KDE but also on GNOME and other environments.
Highlights of Kexi 2.5.5:
• The description is no longer ignored in Command Link button;
• The palette background color now property works in the text editor;
• Fix “data source tag” for text box (regression because of changes in KDE libraries’ line editor);
• Remove limit of 101 fields in Kexi Table Designer;
• A fix has been implemented for the MySql login failure when not saving the password.
Check out the changelog for a complete list of bug fixes.
Download Kexi 2.5.5 right now from Softpedia.